Come out and play with us

A mad man who is rich hires a group of men to kidnap a group of people, They struggle but are held at gunpoint and knocked out. When they awake they are all on a huge ship, however they are all separated in groups of 2 to 3 each. Those who find themselves on the deck see that there is no sky or water only darkness though just outside there field of vison about 100 yards out (because its dark they cant see far) they see shapes seemingly gliding around. The ship is heavily rusted. It is also filled with failed creations of the mad man. Monsters nobody has ever known or imagined. The people are starting to look around when a radio starts that they can all hear, it's the madman speaking to them he says "Hello, hello I bet you are all wondering why you're all here! Well think no longer I've brought you to this very special ship of mine her name you will findout yourself if you'd like. But you have been tasked with killing off my.... umm, Lets say my pets. They've been very naughty and need punished so I can make new pets! Afterwords I may allow you all to return home or maybe you can become my next pets.. laughs hysterically GOOD LUCK!"